Center for Excellence Admissions Information
Apply for a Center for Excellence certificate:
- Executive Nonprofit Leadership Certificate schedule and description
- Executive Philanthropy and Resource Development Certificate schedule and description
Interested students should either currently work in a nonprofit organization or have a strong interest in working in the sector.
- $1500.00 Tuition for either certificate. Tuition amounts are subject to University tuition rate increases.
- $50.00 registration fee
To be considered for a scholarship, please complete and return the form below with your application form.
Partial scholarships up to 20% are available for both certificates. Scholarship awards are based on the availability of funding and the demonstrated individual or organizational financial need.
To be considered for admission, you must print and complete a Center for Excellence registration form and submit it to the Office of Continuing Education.
All completed application and scholarship forms may be submitted by mail, fax, or email:
Fairleigh Dickinson University
Division of Continuing Education
1000 River Road, H-DH1-02
Teaneck, NJ 07666
Attn: Center for Excellence
Completed applications are reviewed regularly and applicants are promptly notified whether or not they have been admitted to the program.
Cancellation and refund policy
Students will be entitled to tuition refunds or cancellation of charges for tuition, other than the $50.00 registration fee, in accordance with the schedule below. Refunds are based upon payment of 100% of the tuition. While the University permits students to pay through deferred payment programs, refunds are not calculated on partial payments.
- Five days prior to the start of the Program: 100% cancellation of tuition.
- During the first week prior to the Program: 75% credit for tuition charges only.
- Thereafter: No refunds of tuition and fees.