Industrial/Organizational Psychology MA
Admission to the program is on a rolling basis, there is no specific admission deadline. We admit students to begin in the fall or spring semesters. However, for best consideration, please apply by April 30 for the fall semester and November 30 for the spring semester.
Listed below are the requirements for admission to the program.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university.
- Completion of a Fairleigh Dickinson Graduate School Application form which includes a personal statement explaining your interest in the program.
- For applicants with undergraduate degrees in psychology, a minimum grade point average of 3.0 in the major is required and at least one course in Statistics and Experimental Psychology must have been successfully completed.
- For applicants whose undergraduate degrees were NOT in psychology, a minimum grade point average of 3.0 in the major and successful completion of Advanced General Psychology and undergraduate Statistics with a grade of B- or better is required.
- Submission of Graduate Record Examination (GRE) verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and analytical writing scores. The Psychology GRE is NOT required.
- Submission of the undergraduate transcript(s).
- Submission of three letters of recommendation.
- A personal interview may be required in some cases.
Click Here to find out more about the Fairleigh Dickinson University graduate application process. This site includes:
- Graduate application form
- Transcript request form
- Recommendation request form
- Graduate application directions/general information
Please contact Graduate Admissions (email@example.com) for further information about the university and the general admissions process.
Dr. Robert Griffo
Director, M.A. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Department of Psychology and Counseling
Fairleigh Dickinson University
285 Madison Ave - M-AB2-01
Madison, NJ 07940