Clinical Mental Health Counseling MA: Applying
- Graduation from an accredited college or university.
If an applicant’s undergraduate degree was NOT in psychology, he/she must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 in their major. If the applicant does not have an undergraduate psychology major they must have had 12 credits in psychology including the following (with a grade of B or better):
- general psychology
- developmental psychology
- abnormal psychology
- 3 additional credits
- No GRE scores required.
- Submission of official undergraduate and graduate transcript(s).
- Submission of three (3) letters of recommendation.
- Completion of a Fairleigh Dickinson Graduate School Application form.
- A written personal statement of professional goals.
- A personal interview which will be scheduled after submission of application. At this time, a short writing sample will be completed by the applicant.
Dr. Donalee Brown
Director of Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Department of Psychology and Counseling
Fairleigh Dickinson University
285 Madison Ave - M-AB2-01
Madison, NJ 07940