Clinical Mental Health Counseling MA
- Graduation from an accredited college or university.
- If an applicant’s undergraduate degree was NOT in psychology, he/she must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 in their major. The applicant must also successfully complete an undergraduate General Psychology or Advanced Psychology course (with a grade of B or better) prior to beginning the graduate counseling program.
- No GRE scores required.
- Submission of official undergraduate and graduate transcript(s).
- Submission of three (3) letters of recommendation.
- Completion of a Fairleigh Dickinson Graduate School Application form.
- A written personal statement of professional goals.
- A personal interview which will be scheduled after submission of application. At this time, a short writing sample will be completed by the applicant.
Dr. Donalee Brown
Director of Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Deparment of Psychology and Counseling
Fairleigh Dickinson University
285 Madison Ave - M-AB2-01
Madison, NJ 07940