Department of Biological and Allied Health Sciences
The Biology minor is for students NOT majoring in Biology. The minor in Biology consists of five courses with laboratory that will provide students a broad foundation in the subject. Students interested in environmental areas should select the Ecology/ Genetics cluster while those interested in health-related areas should select the Anatomy and Physiology cluster.
- BIOL1201, BIOL1203 Biological Sciences I w/lab (4 credits)
- BIOL1202, BIOL1204 Biological Sciences II w/lab (4 credits)
- BIOL2003, BIOL2004 Cell Biology w/lab (4 credits)
Plus one of the Following Clusters:
- BIOL1205, BIOL1207 Anatomy and Physiology I w/lab (4 credits)
- BIOL1206, BIOL1208 Anatomy and Physiology II w/lab (4 credits)