Mathematics BA - Computer Science Concentration
Mathematics, Computer Science and Physics Department
Required Courses (32 credits)
- CSCI1205 Introduction to Computer Programming
- CSCI2215 Introduction to Computer Science
- CSCI2232 Data Structures
- CSCI2247 Assembly Language Programming
- CSCI2255 Discrete Structures
- MATH1203 Calculus I
- MATH2202 Calculus II
- MATH3318 Differential Equations
- MATH2255 Discrete Structures
- MATH3220 Linear Algebra
- MATH3231 Introductory Analysis or
- MATH3232 Multi-Variable Advanced Calc
Elective Courses (15 credits)
Two courses to be selected from the mathematics offerings (MATH designation) above the level of MATH3220 or, with the permission of the department, from the graduate offerings in mathematics and three courses to be selected from the 3000 or higher level offerings in computer science (CSCI designation).
Required Physics Courses (8 Credits)
Majors must also complete ...
PHYS2003, PHYS2013 and PHYS2004, PHYS2014 General Physics with Calculus I and II. PHYS2003, PHYS2013 will be applied to the science requirements of the core curriculum.
Students are urged to take CHEM1201 General Chemistry I and CHEM1203 General Chemistry Laboratory I in fulfillment of the additional science requirements of the general education requirements.
Laila Khreisat, Ph.D.
Department of Mathematics Computer Science and Physics
Fairleigh Dickinson University
285 Madison Ave - M-ZN2-02
Madison, NJ 07940
ZEN 250, Room 257