How to Apply
MA in Corporate and Organizational Communication
Applications to the program are reviewed by committee once the following items have been received by the Graduate Admissions office:
1. A completed application (click here to download the Application Form)
2. The $40 non-refundable application fee made payable to Fairleigh Dickinson University
3. Undergraduate transcripts showing a cumulative undergraduate grade point ratio (CGPR) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00. (click here to download the Transcript Request Form)
4. Two current letters of recommendation (click here to download the Letter of Recommendation Form)
5. A 1-2 page personal statement which speaks to the following question from the application: "Discuss your academic objectives and provide any information, including relevant work experience, that you believe would be helpful to the Graduate Admissions Committee when reviewing your application."
6. Submission of an official score report for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test taken within the last five years. The GRE's may be waived if: (a) the applicant enrolls as a non-matriculated student and earns a "B" or better across their first 9 credits (3 classes). Students pursuing this option are advised to articulate this preference in the cover letter that accompanies their application materials; (b) the applicant is a non-FDU student who earned an undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or better; (c) the applicant has completed a Master's degree.
7. Optional but may be requested: Professional Resume
8. Optional but may be requested: Writing Samples
Click here to find additional information regarding the Graduate Admissions process.
Dr. Kathleen Haspel
MA Program Director
Department of Communication Studies
Fairleigh Dickinson University
285 Madison Ave - M-ZN2-02
Madison, NJ 07940