How to Apply: MA in Communication
Applications to the program are reviewed by committee once the following items have been received by the Graduate Admissions office:
- A completed application. Download the Application Form.
- The $50 non-refundable application fee made payable to Fairleigh Dickinson University.
- Undergraduate transcripts showing a cumulative undergraduate grade point ratio (CGPR) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00. Download the Transcript Request Form.
- Two current letters of recommendation. Download the Letter of Recommendation Form.
- An essay articulating the prospective student's goals and expectations and the relationship of those goals and expectations to the program.
- Optional but may be requested: Professional Resume
- Optional but may be requested: Writing Samples
- Optional but may be requested: interview with the Director of the MA in Communication program.
Please see additional information regarding the Graduate Admissions process.
Dr. Kate Dunsmore
MA Program Director
Department of Communication Studies
Fairleigh Dickinson University
285 Madison Ave - M-ZN2-02
Madison, NJ 07940