MHS Regulatory Science Track Admissions Criteria
A bachelor of science degree with a minimum grade point ratio of 3.00 is recommended.
The GRE is recommended but not required. Other standardized tests such as PCAT, MCAT and DAT may be considered as well. The application package must include:
- A completed FDU Graduate Admissions Application;
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all colleges and universities attended;
- Two letters of recommendation (from a professor, employer or professional in the field familiar with the student’s strengths and abilities);
- Official test scores from one of the following standardized exams: GRE, PCAT, MCAT or DAT (if applicable);
- Personal statement; and
- Résumé or curriculum vitae. Applicants who have not completed all the requirements for admission to the degree program may be permitted to enroll in classes for credit on a conditional/probationary or nondegree basis.